Where Have I Been?

Wow, has it been that long? I've got a lot of quilting to do in order to catch up. Okay, so here's the latest. My son and daughter-in law now there's a new baby on the way! Yikes!!! I guess snuggling under that Valentine's Day quilt, did the work! (wink) Any-who! I don't have any baby quilts made. What kind of grandma (mimi) am I? Lots and lots of work to get done. Another bit of news is, I just ordered another sewing machine. "I know" BUT hey, I needed something to get me motivated. Her name is going to be Eleanor :-) Had it not been for Eleanor Burns, I would not have had the courage to cut out one square. My new addition to my quilting room will be the New Janome 8900. I hope shs'e worth her weight gold, or should I say batting because she's going to be my new workhorse. :-)) Time to get busy!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts